As The Global Financial Landscape Evolves, Technological Advancements Are Changing Transaction Dynamics For The Better, Paving Way For The Adoption Of Blockchain Technology Facilitated Dealings Across Key Industry Verticals
/EIN News/ — Rockville, Dec. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global blockchain technology market is likely to be valued at US$ 7.36 billion in FY 2022. From 2022 to 2032, blockchain technology is projected to grow at an astronomical CAGR of 84% to reach a value of US$ 3,273.83 Billion by the end of 2032. The acceptance of cryptocurrency as a payment by companies, such as PayPal and Xbox, is anticipated to fuel market growth. Various restaurants are entering into partnerships with cryptocurrency solution providers to provide cryptocurrency-based payments to their customers.
For instance, in August 2021, Bakkt Holdings, LLC, a digital asset marketplace, declared its partnership with Quiznos, a Quick-service Restaurant (QSR), to launch its physical location pilot. This pilot allowed the customers of Quiznos to pay with bitcoin at select locations. The legalization of cryptocurrency facilitates businesses and investors to invest more in blockchain technology. Furthermore, it also facilitates the market players to make more efforts to enhance their services to achieve a competitive edge. These efforts made by the companies are anticipated to make blockchain technology more effective and efficient in the near future.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
DeFi is a developing financial technology based on blockchain, which reduces the control banks have over financial services and money. The increasing strategic initiatives in the decentralized finance space are anticipated to drive market growth during the forecast period. For instance, in July 2021, Square, a payment company, announced that it is launching a business model dedicated to Defi using bitcoin.
- The blockchain technology market is expected to expand annually at a CAGR of almost 84% throughout the projected period.
- By 2032, the market for Blockchain technology is likely to be valued at US$ 3,273.83 Billion
- According to type segmentation, the public cloud is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period.
- The public cloud segment accounted for the maximum share of 60% in 2021.
- The infrastructure and protocol sectors were the top revenue-generating category in 2022, according to component segmentation.
- North America dominated the blockchain technology market with a market share of 37.1%
- By 2032, the U.S. market for Blockchain technology is expected to register a CAGR of 68.1%.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
- In May 2021, Circle Internet Financial Ltd., a blockchain technology provider, announced that it raised USD 440 million in funding from strategic and institutional investors. The company used this funding for organizational development and market expansion.
- in August 2021, Bakkt Holdings, LLC, a digital asset marketplace, announced its partnership with Quiznos, a Quick-service Restaurant (QSR), to launch its physical location pilot. This pilot enabled the customers of Quiznos to pay with bitcoin at select locations.
- in September 2019, Signzy Technologies Private Ltd., a RegTech startup, announced its partnership with Primechain Technologies, a blockchain technology provider. The partnership was aimed at developing AI-enabled smart banking solutions for financial institutions and banks. This smart banking solution integrated AI and blockchain technologies to digitalize and automate back-office operations.
- March 2021 – The general release of Ethereum, a well-known decentralized blockchain technology that created a peer-to-peer network enabling members to transact without a reliable central authority on Amazon Managed Blockchain, was announced by Amazon Web Services (AWS) in March 2021. Decentralized finance (DeFi), a network of financial apps based on blockchain networks, is one of the more well-known use cases that it allowed
The competitive landscape of the market is highly fragmented in nature. The market players are focused on strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, to strengthen their market position. some major companies operating in the market are-
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- The Linux Foundation
- BTL Group Ltd.
- Chain, Inc.
- Circle Internet Financial Ltd.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
- Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
- Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI)
Some key developments in this market are-
- In March 2019, Circle Internet Financial Limited completed the acquisition of SeedInvest, an equity crowdfunding platform. The acquisition was aimed at delivering a token marketplace that would allow individuals and businesses to raise capital and interact with investors through the open crypto infrastructure.
- In August 2021, Bakkt Holdings, LLC, a digital asset marketplace, announced its partnership with Quiznos, a Quick-service Restaurant (QSR), to launch its physical location pilot. This pilot enabled the customers of Quiznos to pay with bitcoin at select locations.
- In September 2019, Signzy Technologies Private Ltd., a RegTech startup, announced its partnership with Primechain Technologies, a blockchain technology provider. The partnership was aimed toward developing AI-enabled smart banking solutions for financial institutions and banks. This smart banking solution integrated AI and blockchain technologies to digitalize and automate back-office operations.
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
Key Segments Covered in the Blockchain technology Industry Survey
By Component :
- Application & Solution
- Infrastructure & Protocols
By Type :
- Public cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
By Application :
- Digital Identity
- Smart Contracts
- Supply Chain Management
By Enterprise Size :
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
By End Use :
- Financial Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Transportation & Logistics
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the blockchain technology market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study indulges essential insights on the market on the basis of component (application & solution, infrastructure & protocols and middleware), enterprise size (large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises), type (public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud), application (digital identity, exchanges, payments, smart contract, supply chain management and others), and end use (financial services, government, health care, media & entertainment, retail, transportation & logistics, travel, others) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Cloud Managed Services Market – Global sales of cloud managed services in 2021 was held at US$ 86.1 Bn. With 9.6%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Managed Network Services are expected to be the highest revenue generating cloud managed services type, with a projected growth of 9.1% during 2022 – 2032.
Payment Gateway Market – The global market for payment gateway is expected to hold a value of US$ 26 Bn in 2022 and secure US$ 189 Bn by 2032. The industry is projected to expand at a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The expansion of the market can be attributed to increased demand for e-commerce services and internet penetration.
Cloud Computing Market – The global cloud computing market size is estimated to secure a market value of US$ 482 Bn in 2022. The market is expected to procure US$ 1,949 Bn by 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Biometric Payment Market – Increasing penetration of internet, adoption of smart devices, number of mobile transactions and digitalization witnessed across the globe, especially in developed and developing countries such as the U.S., the U.K., India, China, Germany, Japan etc. has led to a transition into the mode of payment as well. Thus, the transition and affinity towards the adoption of online payments or digital payments is correspondingly increasing the adoption of digital payment methods such as biometric payments.
Public Safety Software Market – The global public safety software market reached a valuation of around US$ 7 Bn in 2020, and is slated to rise at a CAGR of 11% to top US$ 20 Bn by 2031. Demand for computer-aided dispatch solutions is set to increase at a CAGR of 9% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.